Dr. Doug Pospisil
Douglas S. Pospisil, D.M.D. and family
- Graduated from Gilbert High School (1990)
- Served a two-year church mission in Cali, Colombia (1991-93)
- Graduated cum laude from Arizona State University (1998)
- Graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University School of Dentistry (2002)
- Member of Honors Operative Dentistry at OHSU (2002)
- Gained CEREC CAD-CAM advanced certification (2005)
- Graduated from Whitecap Institute (2008)
- Current member of the American Dental Association and Arizona Dental Association
- Current member of the Saguaro Study Club / Seattle Study Club affiliate
Dr. Doug feels strongly in providing excellent dental care for all of his patients. He believes in total patient satisfaction and works hard to earn the trust and respect of each patient. His dental education in Oregon, and subsequent involvement in continuing education and study clubs in Arizona has broadened his ability and strengthened his commitment to provide a high level of dentistry to all of his patients.
Doug, his wife Melissa, and their four children live in Queen Creek. He is active in his church and community. He believes that his family has been his greatest success and achievement, and his greatest joy is the time they spend together.